In the last few months, I have launched my blogfolio site. And today, I have my ‘Luxe’ mini cards ready courtesy of Moo (10% off link). For those of you that haven’t heard of Moo (very few of you I expect) they’re an absolutely brilliant online printing business specializing in premium business stationery and promotional materials. I accidentally found them via Google while looking for business card inspirations. Here’s a few little reasons I picked Moo:
- Moo offers a wide range of unique products. From mini cards to stickers: name it, they have it. And oh, I ordered extra accessory: a cute plastic holder for my mini cards.
- Moo allows customers to print multiple images in a pack. They call it printfinity giving you your very own pocket portfolio.
- Moo is dedicated to bringing you premium paper stock and print quality
- Don’t have your own design yet? No problem. With moo, you can pick from hundreds of professional design templates.
- I love how Moo means their promise: we’re not happy until you’re happy. I’ve personally experienced this, got the blank mini cards (which I know it was my slooowww net connection’s fault), emailed them about the prob and they sent me another set of mini cards all for FREE! (I love them to bits <3 )
- Ordering is easy as A-B-C. All you have to do is create an account and use their online platform to order.
They’re packaging is so adorbs! When I opened my parcel, this box got me really excited.
These are colorful cards included. Give them away to your friends for special discounts. Here’s a 10% off link. Click here. Hurry!
My pretty little Moo business cards. <3 The only downside: they’re so lovely I want to keep them forever. Hahaha!
See how thick their paper is? It’s Mohawk’s finest paper they sandwiched four layers together, to create an impressively heavy, and unforgettable card. Remarkable!